Data protection is of high priority for us. The processing of your personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable. By means of this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process via our web site https://dalmatiaaeterna.hr. Furthermore, we want to inform you of the rights to which you are entitled.
2. Who we share your data withWe do not share your data with third parties. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
3. What rights you have over your dataYou have the following rights:
- The right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data.