Data protection is of high priority for us. The processing of your personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable.
By means of this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process via our web site https://dalmatiaaeterna.hr. Furthermore, we want to inform you of the rights to which you are entitled.
1. Personal data we collect and why we collect it
Contact information and contact forms
This website contains information that enables a quick electronic contact, as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a e-mail address. If you contact us by e-mail or via contact or request for purposal form, the personal data transmitted by you are automatically stored. Such personal data are stored for the purpose of processing your request and contacting you.
We retain this data until the service is terminated. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics for compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement. For this purpose we use data about visitor behavior. The basis on which we may process these data is by consent obtained via cookie banner.
2. Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with third parties. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
3. What rights you have over your data
You have the following rights:
- The right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data.
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below.
4. Contact information
Dalmatia Aeterna Ltd.
for consulting, business services & tourism
Dr. Ante Starčevića 119B
20207 Mlini, Dubrovnik, CROATIA
Phone number: +385 91 7869296